Become a PET COMPANION Volunteer for Hospice Patients in Glen Ellyn area
ORGANIZATION: Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
Please visit the new page to apply.
BECOME A PET COMPANION VOLUNTEER FOR HOSPICE PATIENTS
It could be the most rewarding, life-changing experience of your life!
- Bring a smile to their face & joy to their eyes
- Let your pet feel the joy they bring to those in need
- Bring back memories of their own beloved pets
- Relieve anxiety, stress, and depression
- Bring warmth and companionship to help brighten their day
Check out Therapy Dogs International or American Kennel Club websites and find out how to certify your pet
1 HOUR A WEEK - 1 LIFE TOUCHED
Join our team! We can't wait to meet you!
We serve 5 surrounding counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Will
(work near your home)
Call Today! You CAN make a difference!
Barbara Klermund - Volunteer Coordinator
Also seeking companion/support, administrative, massage therapy and music therapy volunteers
About Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
350 Houbolt Road, Ste. 209-A, Joliet, IL 60431, US
Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC's mission is to provide a thorough inpatient client assessment to evaluate all medical and psychological needs and to provide quality services to the terminally ill patient and their families to focus on support and caring in a time of need.
At Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC, our goal is to achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort, allowing the patient to retain as much autonomy and dignity as possible, and enabling patients and their loved ones through the end-of-life process with as much support as possible.
Multiple locations Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
October 14, 2022
- Elder care
- Animal Therapy
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour per week - 1 life touched (we are flexible and will work with your schedule - work as few or as many hours as you would like)
- Compassionate, caring, reliable