Become a MASSAGE THERAPY Volunteer For Hospice Patients in Naperville/Bolingbrook area
ORGANIZATION: Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
Please visit the new page to apply.
BECOME A MASSAGE THERAPY VOLUNTEER FOR HOSPICE PATIENTS
It could be the most rewarding, life-changing experience of your life!
- Create a soothing presence
- Ease discomfort and stress on the body
- Improve patient circulation and mobility
- Relieve insomnia and other sleep problems
- Relieve anxiety and depression
- Promote a sense of peace and comfort
1 HOUR A WEEK - 1 LIFE TOUCHED
Join our team! We can't wait to meet you!
We serve 5 surrounding counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Will
(work near your home)
Call Today! You CAN make a difference!
Barbara Klermund - Volunteer Coordinator
Also seeking administrative, companion/support, music therapy, and pet therapy volunteers
About Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
350 Houbolt Road, Ste. 209-A, Joliet, IL 60431, US
Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC's mission is to provide a thorough inpatient client assessment to evaluate all medical and psychological needs and to provide quality services to the terminally ill patient and their families to focus on support and caring in a time of need.
At Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC, our goal is to achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort, allowing the patient to retain as much autonomy and dignity as possible, and enabling patients and their loved ones through the end-of-life process with as much support as possible.
Multiple locations Naperville, IL 60563
October 14, 2022
- Elder care
- Massage Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week - 1 life changed (we are flexible and will work with your schedule - work as many or as few hours as you would like)
- Licensed, Compassionate, Caring, Reliable