Become a Companion/Support Volunteer for Hospice Patients in Oswego area
ORGANIZATION: Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
Please visit the new page to apply.
BECOME A COMPANION/SUPPORT VOLUNTEER FOR HOSPICE PATIENTS
It could be the most rewarding, life-changing experience of your life!
- Be a friend to someone in need
- Share life stories and learn about an amazing life
- Read books, sing songs, or play their favorite music
- Bring warmth and companionship to help brighten their day
- Be a compassionate, caring presence
- Relieve anxiety, stress, and depression
Join our team! We can't wait to meet you!
We serve 5 surrounding counties: Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Will
(work near your home)
Call Today! You CAN make a difference!
Barbara Klermund - Volunteer Coordinator
Also seeking administrative, massage therapy, music therapy, and pet therapy volunteers
About Centered Care Hospice and Palliative Care, LLC
350 Houbolt Road, Ste. 209-A, Joliet, IL 60431, US
Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC's mission is to provide a thorough inpatient client assessment to evaluate all medical and psychological needs and to provide quality services to the terminally ill patient and their families to focus on support and caring in a time of need.
At Centered Care Hospice and Palliative, LLC, our goal is to achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual comfort, allowing the patient to retain as much autonomy and dignity as possible, and enabling patients and their loved ones through the end-of-life process with as much support as possible.
Multiple locations Oswego, IL 60543
October 14, 2022
- Patient Care
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 hour a week - 1 life touched (we are flexible and will work with your schedule - work as many or as few hours as you want)
- Compassionate, Caring, Reliable