Be a Red Cross Disaster Volunteer in Virginia City
The Red Cross Disaster Team Needs You! We respond to a disaster every 8 minutes with the majority of those being home fires.
Due to the unprecedented fire season we are experiencing, we have an urgent need for volunteers to respond to disasters. Provide comfort and relief to your local community when a disaster strikes.
Our disaster action team members are second responders to a disaster site. They provide comfort, food, shelter, and other resources that have been affected.
- Respond to disaster site in a timely manner
- Aid individuals or families that are affected
- Provide resources and human compassion
- Availability to be "on-call" in case a disaster strikes in your community
- Apply at redcross.org/volunteer
- Create an account and initiate your background check
- A member of our team will contact you to ensure you feel like it's a good fit
- Begin your training!
About American Red Cross - Utah & Nevada Region
6616 South 900 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84121, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Virginia City, NV 89440
November 17, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training