25 people are interested
Volunteers needed for MultiCare Hospice
ORGANIZATION: MultiCare Health System
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
Are you looking for different ways to serve your community? Volunteers form an integral part of the MultiCare hospice team, providing support for patients, caregivers and fellow team members. Our volunteers come from all walks of life and donate their time and talents in a variety of ways, such as: making telephone calls, helping in the office, assembling packets, data entry, visiting with patients, providing brief respite for family/caregivers, writing down patient stories, playing card games, and more.
Comprehensive training and ongoing support will provide you with the tools needed to volunteer in a positive, meaningful way. Regular hospice in-services offer educational experiences and opportunities to connect with fellow volunteers throughout the year.
To learn more, please contact Fiona Mudgett, Volunteer Coordinator at: email@example.com
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
3901 S. Fife StYou choose assignments near to youTacoma, WA 98409
October 17, 2023
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- We'll work with your schedule. Volunteers typically provide up to 4 hours a week, or 100 hours a year.
- Volunteers must pass a criminal background check and provide 3 positive character references. They must complete the screening, training and reporting requirements to be able to volunteer with MultiCare Hospice.