GiGi's Playhouse Board Treasurer
The GiGi's Playhouse New Orleans Down Syndrome Achievment Center has the following responsibilities:
· Acts as primary point of contact for the GiGi's Playhouse Inc. Finance team
· Responsible for ensuring proper financial oversight of the Playhouse
· Holds all accountable for budgets, submissions of expenses, invoicing, rent, etc.
· Compiles annual budget
· Manages bank relationship
· Shares monthly and quarterly financial statements, highlighting specific areas of focus
About GiGi's Playhouse New Orleans
1023 Ridgewood Drive, Suite 2, Metairie, LA 70001, US
Our mission is to change the way the world views Down syndrome and to send a global message of acceptance for all, and our vision is to see a world where individuals with Down syndrome are accepted and embraced in their families, schools and communities.
We change lives through consistent delivery of free educational, therapeutic-based and career development programs for individuals with Down syndrome, their families and the community.
1023 Ridgewood DriveSuite 2Metairie, LA 70001
November 15, 2021
- Financial Planning
- Business Development
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- About 5 hours per month
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of Down syndrome and the organization to promote its mission and programs and to serve as an ambassador and spokesperson for the organization; Participate in at least one fundraising activity