Pet Resource Specialist
Title: Pet Resource Specialist
Location: Spokane/CDA area
Hours Required: 5-10 hours weekly
This is a volunteer position. This person will develop relationships with pet businesses to offer specials to Adopters. This person will report to the Director of Post Adoptions.
Key Results Area #1 - Build Relationships
- Reach out to pet businesses to create partnership
- Look into options for discounts that could be offers to adopters if we promote their business with our community/website
- Businesses would include: pet stores, trainers, groomers, etc.
Key Results Area #2 - Create Portfolio of Businesses
- Create portfolio of businesses we would recommend to our Adopters
- Work with Marketing team to promote recommended businesses through website/social media
Key Results Area #3 - Maintain Relationships
- Maintain communication with businesses to keep the relationship strong
- Work with businesses to create different promotional offers for Adopters.
About PATH OF HOPE RESCUE
311 E RICH AVE, SPOKANE, WA 99207, US
Our mission is to decrease the euthanasia of high risk dogs in the Southern United States by transporting pregnant dogs and puppies to the Pacific Northwest to find adoptive homes.
Path of Hope Rescue exists to rescue pregnant dogs and puppies under six months old. Since its creation in 2018, Path of Hope Rescue has helped over 1,000 moms and pups find their forever homes. While we believe in saving every dog conceived, we focus on puppies and pregnant mamas from shelters with high euthanasia rates in the Southern United States. We spay and neuter every single dog we rescue to ensure that we do not contribute to the massive overpopulation that results in thousands of dogs euthanized every year across the country. We set them up for the best possible life by careful screening of adoptive homes, continuing education, resources and training incentives to keep dogs in the home--FOREVER. We are a foster based rescue and therefore do not have a kennel location to visit.
Multiple locations Spokane, WA 99205
November 14, 2021
- Critical Thinking
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours weekly