Social Media Manager
Spectrum Innovates, a non-profit organization dedicated to maximizing the potential of autistic individuals and fostering adult independence and competitive sustained employment seeks a Social Media Intern to help plan and implement a social media campaign to launch our Spectrum Innovates Pathway Program. To learn more about our organization: www.spectruminnovates.org
The Social Media Intern will use social media to raise awareness of our program and improve recruiting and fundraising efforts. Volunteers will be given the freedom and latitude to pursue their creativity and skills to accomplish our goals.
The Social Media Intern:
- Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
- Brainstorms campaign ideas.
- Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
- Understands the overall concept of the organization and goals.
- Engages with prospects and provides information.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving visitor experience on social platforms and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Assists in creating performance reports.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Social media marketing
- Online engagement
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Work is voluntary, short-term but may turn into a paid position. Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Spectrum Innovates, Inc.
200 E 15th St Suite 9E, New York, NY 10003, US
The mission of Spectrum Innovates, Inc. is to maximize the potential of autistic individuals through innovative programs and initiatives.
Spectrum Innovates is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization implementing a novel, year-long, college credit bearing autism transition program with a curriculum built around SAI's (Special Areas of Interest), experiential, project-based, and STEM learning taught at the Vaughn College of Aeronautics and Technology campus adjacent LaGuardia Airport. The National Science Foundation ATE Division found our approach compelling and awarded us a research grant with one grant committee reviewer remarking , "...this project has a good chance of creating a model that could have a big impact on the STEM pathway alternatives for these autistic students.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 12, 2021
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 16
- 2 hrs / week