18 people are interested
Virtual Administrative Assistant
ORGANIZATION: teaching self sufficiency through education
Please visit the new page to apply.
18 people are interested
We are looking for an assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely. You will perform various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings and making travel arrangements. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Skype. Ultimately, you should be able to handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Schedule meetings
- Attend all Board Meetings
- Manage a contact list
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and keep online records
- Organize managers’ calendars
- Prepare Board Meeting minutes for distribution
- Create presentations, as assigned
- Address employees administrative queries
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Proven experience as an assistant working remotely or relevant role
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g. MS Office)
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g. Google Calendar)
- Excellent phone, email and instant messaging communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid organizational skills
- High school diploma; additional qualifications as an Administrator or Executive Assistant are a plus
About teaching self sufficiency through education
611 COPPOLA CT, merced, CA 95348, US
Teaching Self-Sufficiency through Education (TSE) mission is to provide services that empower Oakland families experiencing chronic and real time difficulties within their life and community. The specific purpose for TSE is to empower and encourage low income people to build stronger and healthier relationships to better the lives of their families.
TSE goal is to provide effective educational and supportive services/resources to capitalize on the strengths of the families and build personal self-appreciation, relationships, and motivate them find value in their communities and neighbors. Our services will include but are not limited to Intake, Screening and Parenting/Educational group. Referrals (for abuse treatment), Housing, Counseling and Mental Health services will be available as well.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 25, 2022
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- TSE needs someone who can work 10 hours a month.
- Must attend all meetings and prepare meeting minutes for distribution.