Do Fantastic Things! We Need ENTHUSIASTIC Disaster Workforce Leaders!
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
The Disaster Workforce Engagement Team is responsible for welcoming new volunteers and ensure they have an excellent experience joining the Disaster Cycle Services department. This team provides relevant orientation information, ensures volunteers are successful engaged with chosen activity and advocates for volunteer advancement into leadership roles.
Onboarding and placement
Recognition and appreciation
Online management and/or engagement
Conducting volunteer interviews
* Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
* Excellent customer service skills on the phone, over email and in person
* Cultural sensitivity to diverse audiences
* Work well both individually and as a team
* Skilled in working with computers, phones, email and online databases.
* Relationship building skills working collaboratively with staff partners, volunteers, and Chapter leadership.
* Understand the value of volunteers and provide support to ensure volunteers have a mutually rewarding experienceIf you would like to join the team, please register: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=35003&h=193&p=1864067
Not the role for you? Check out other available opportunities at redcross.org/volunteer
Danielle Dietze, Volunteer Services
About American Red Cross of Greater Pennsylvania Region
256 N Sherman St., WilkesBarre, PA 18702, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that...
...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope;
...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters;
...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Multiple locations Lehighton, PA 18235
January 25, 2023
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Training & Development
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training