Special Olympics NC - Fundraising Chair and Committee Members - Forsyth County
Special Olympics North Carolina is seeking enthusiastic individuals to serve as Fundraising Chair and Committee Members in Forsyth County in the Winston-Salem area. Fundraising Committee Members are responsible for organizing, planning and implementing a variety of fundraisers to benefit Special Olympics Forsyth County.
- Evaluate and manage fundraising plans, goals and events.
- Ensure that an annual fundraising plan is developed, approved and implemented.
- Initiate fun, new ideas to raise a maximum amount of money.
- Solicit donations from local businesses and members of the community.
- Volunteering 8 hours up to 20 hours per month when events are taking place.
- Attend virtual monthly events as needed.
About Special Olympics North Carolina
2200 Gateway Centre Boulevard, Suite 201, Morrisville, NC 27650, US
The mission of Special Olympics is to provide year-round athletic training and sports competition in a variety of Olympic-type sports for children and adults with intellectual disabilities, giving them continuing opportunities to develop physical fitness, demonstrate courage, experience joy, and participate in a sharing of gifts, skills and friendship with their families and other Special Olympics athletes and the community. We provide opportunities for athletes and volunteers throughout the state of North Carolina. If you'd like to donate to Special Olympics NC please use this link: https://bit.ly/390XlyV
Volunteer-driven, non-profit organization
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 11, 2021
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours monthly up to 20 hours monthly during events
- Flexible schedule based on your availability