Champion the Volunteer Experience in Delaware
Serve as a Volunteer Lead Coordinator.
Volunteer coordinators support the Leadership Board's Volunteer Engagement Chair and staff partner to build a diverse volunteer base to support annual plans and goals, provide connection between volunteers, and lead onboarding efforts to ensure that volunteers are engaged and have the resources necessary to be successful in their role and make an impact in the arthritis community.
- Plan and support activities to build a diverse volunteer base.
- Help vet, recruit, and retain volunteers necessary to support all fundraising and mission activities locally.
- Support the onboarding, orientation and training process for local volunteers.
- Ensure volunteer base reflects the diversity of the communities as well as the necessary mix of skills and experiences to achieve the annual plan of the market.
- Establish and foster current connections with fraternal or civic organizations to build volunteer capacity.
- Experience working in a volunteer leadership capacity and volunteering in the community
- Commitment to and understanding of the mission and vision of the Arthritis Foundation
- Natural affinity for cultivating relationships, working with diverse individuals, and influencing others.
About Arthritis Foundation
Home Office, 1355 PEACHTREE ST NE STE 600, ATLANTA, GA 30309, US
The Arthritis Foundation is boldly pursuing a cure for America's #1 cause of disability while championing the fight against arthritis with life-changing resources, science, advocacy and community connections.
What We Do: Conquer Arthritis
By advancing research, advocacy and disease management support, the Arthritis Foundation helps you navigate the many challenges arthritis brings. You can easily make powerful connections that lead to real, meaningful change.
Multiple locations Dover, DE 19904
November 9, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training