DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Volunteer: Board of Directors Members
DONATE TO THIS
3 people are interested
Noble Haven Inc. is 501(c)(3) Nonprofit Organization. Our Mission is to provide a safe, welcoming community to re-acclimate and reestablish homeless pregnant women, children, and families back into society. We seek caring community members and professionals in search of enriching relationships across all virtual barriers, passionate about creating space for mutual exchange and engagement. Join Us!
As a volunteer team, the Board of Directors is responsible for effectively using media to advance conservation of Noble Haven Inc. To achieve this, Board members are expected to volunteer their time, skills, and knowledge to promote Noble Haven Inc. to their personal and professional networks, provide strategic guidance and contribute their own initiatives and partnerships to fundraise and increase awareness about the mission, events, and programs.
We are specifically looking for candidates with at least 3-5 years of board member experience, ideally in the following skills categories Fundraising, Marketing, and Event Management.
Interested applicants should submit your resume or LinkedIn profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Be an ambassador for Noble Haven Inc in the community and share its activities in your network, growing relationships between different communities.
- Provide governing direction in collaboration with the Executive Director to steer Noble Haven Inc’s future and oversee its service to the community, responding to social trends and collaborating in local challenges.
- Make Noble Haven Inc a philanthropic priority by participating actively in annual fund development initiatives and events.
- Ensure maintenance of sound financial records, operation within budgetary constraints, and compliance with legal and regulatory standards.
- Provide support and leadership to Noble Haven Inc daily activities, participating in teams to shape the events and programs that give life to our mission.
Terms and Time Commitments
Members are elected to a 1-year term (renewable for two additional terms). Monthly time investment 8-10 hours per month, typically
- 2 hours to prepare for and attend a Board meeting (10 per year)
- 3 hours for committee work (per committee)
- 2-4 hours for particular tasks, meetings, introductions to community leaders, events and fund development activities, e.g. the annual Board Retreat and recruitment of Annual Gala guests (Hourly commitment varies by month as needed)
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About NOBLE HAVEN INC
539 WEST COMMERCE ST STE 2765, DALLAS, TX 75208, US
Mission: Noble Haven Inc. is a 501 (c)(3) to provide a safe, welcoming community to reacclimate and reestablish homeless pregnant women, children, and families back into society.
Ministry, Educate, Ignite Wholesness, Empower, Uplift, Encourage homeless pregnant women, children and families.
Pregnancy is a beautiful experience. It can become extremely stressful when the mother does not have a safe and stable environment for the pregnancy to flourish. Here at Noble Haven Inc. want to make our presence known here in our community by providing assistance to homeless pregnant women & their families throughout their duration of the pregnancy even until well after postpartum. Noble Haven Inc will provide a plethora of resources to our community from baby supplies and necessities, prayer and counseling, domestic violence prevention, continue education, financial literacy, homelessness prevention and so much more...
Noble Haven Inc. need you to partner with us to open several safe National and International Transitional Homes for homeless pregnant women for the duration of their pregnancy & recovery period.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 11, 2021
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check