Spring Internship-Clinical Assistant Intern
The Clinic Assistant Intern is responsible for assisting the physical, occupational, and speech therapists with therapy sessions as needed, clinic cleaning, sidewalking and non-clinical tasks in our outpatient pediatric setting.
The following functions describe the essential duties of this role. Other additional
related duties may be assigned from time to time.
1. Maintain safe and clean working environment by keeping treatment areas
organized and clean and complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
2. Accompany and provide support (on occasion) to therapists in pediatric therapy
3. Provide sidewalking during therapy sessions as needed.
4. Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping patient
information confidential, conforming to HIPAA privacy regulations.
5. Other duties as assigned.
About The Children's TherAplay Foundation, Inc.
9919 Towne Road, Carmel, IN 46032, US
TherAplay's mission is to provide children with special needs a foundation for developing life skills through innovative therapies in a safe and caring environment, including equine-assisted physical and occupational therapy.
TherAplay is a non-profit outpatient rehabilitation clinic for children with special needs. Our clinic is unique, as our talented team incorporates the movement of horses into physical and occupational therapy sessions.
9919 Towne RoadCarmel, IN 46032
November 9, 2021
- Physical Therapy
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible, based on schooling requirements. Ideally the Clinic Assistant Intern would be available to be in the clinic Monday-Friday 7:45am-12 pm and/or 2-6pm M-Th and/or 1-5pm on Fridays.