Become an online volunteer tutor and mentor for California students
Step Up Tutoring is a California non-profit, aiming to improve student success in under-resourced communities through academic support & mentorship. We're looking for online volunteer tutors and mentors to work with students in under-resourced communities.
What you'll be doing:
- Work with a student in grades 3-6, twice a week, online
- Help with homework in Math and English
- Work with teachers to provide personalized learning
- Mentor, support & have fun with your student!
How it works:
- You select the best times that work around YOUR schedule
- Step Up Tutoring supports you with training and resources (no experience required!)
- Login via Zoom and have fun with your student!
- High School/GED, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree in progress or completed
- Complete brief interview
- Background check (In California)
- Enjoy working with kids!
About Step Up Tutoring
1424 4th St. STE 214 PMB 1696, Santa Monica, CA 90401, US
We offer free online tutoring and mentoring for students grades 3-6 to improve student success in under-resourced communities.
Step Up Tutoring is a California based non-profit organization seeking to close the education gap, while developing enduring bonds and cultivating academic success through fun online learning activities.
Through our partnership with LAUSD, and with the help of our dedicated volunteers, we offer free online tutoring and mentoring for students grades 3-6 to improve student success in under-resourced communities.
Multiple locations Davis, CA 95616
December 2, 2021
- Literacy / Reading
- Teaching / Instruction
- Youth Services
- Reading / Writing
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week, for 12 weeks, around your schedule (all online)
- High School/GED, Associate's, or Bachelor's Degree (In progress or completed)