DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Hybrid Remote WFH - Connect Web Content & Video Editor Intern
ORGANIZATION: CONNECT SPORTS ATL
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
The ideal Connect Web Content & Video Editor Intern will be an avid and teachable student who has some technical experience, is comfortable with Windows-based/ Apple-based devices and machines and has strong communication skills.
- On-site training and then REMOTE work resumes
- Weekly Stipend
- Flexible shifts are no more than 5-6 hours REMOTELY on Sundays (2pm - 7pm) and about 2-3 hrs (Typically Thursday, Friday or Saturday - actual times TBA) a week for event preparation. Interns can work as many shifts during a week as available under 20 hours.
- COVID-safe environment
- Applicants must live within a 30 - 45-minute drive to Decatur, GA.
- Knowledge of computer hardware, software, and Windows OS
- Extensive social media skills (use of various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo, and YouTube)
- Basic network troubleshooting knowledge
- Open availability (must be available Sunday evenings to upload videos, flexible on weekends (1 day for event rehearsals and some holidays - Christmas and Easter Resurrection for play productions and concerts)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A collaborative team player with excellent follow-up skills
- Strong digital and social marketing skills
- Get familiar with client’s scope of work and act daily on all of the open tasks
- Keep profiles and all information current for client's social media base
- Exceptional attention span to simultaneously monitor computer applications, follow the events without distraction
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Edit, upload videos into the website, on social media platforms (including YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, and others)
- Able to learn and operate presentation software including Media Shout & camera system during events
- Relay system issues to support staff for repair or replacement
- Quickly process feedback from the system and adjust in real-time
- Work well under pressure and complete tasks on time
- Follow daily checklists and other written procedures
- Creative spark - assists the CEO with the ability to design, create and deliver customized marketing proposals/presentations, digital graphics, banners, e-mails, and other digital marketing assets for smooth video presentations
- Determine the best shooting angle and make sure that the camera stays in focus.
- Have good working knowledge of all camera systems, lens, support equipment and accessories.
- Basic understanding of cameras, stage lighting and live streaming terminology a plus
- Create announcement ads for previous and upcoming events
- Verify all system components are in working order before and during events
- Communicate to lead staff before events to verify system setup
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of HTML, including tables
- Demonstrated ability to write, edit and proof content for the web
Why You'll Love working as an Intern with Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
- This position serves both ConnectsportsATL, INC/ Connect Church events. Duties for ConnectsportsATL, INC cover mostly summer and/or spring events and duties for Connect Church are year-round by semesters (May 30 - July 31), (Aug 1 - Dec 31) and (Jan 10 - May 29).
- Unpaid personal time off available after intern has worked 8 scheduled days without absences
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the position.
More opportunities with CONNECT SPORTS ATL
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About CONNECT SPORTS ATL
3532 Covington Hwy, Decatur, GA 30032, US
ConnectSportsATL is an outreach program that aims to produce young men and women of integrity and character, bring families together and provide parent resources by teaching youth life and leadership skills thru Sports, Fitness, Education, Mentoring and Mental Health programs.
ConnectSportsATL was founded by Tez Andrews in 2010 to offer youth ages K5- 9th grade the opportunity to participate in recreational sports leagues.
Participants receive guidance from trained and experienced coaches who utilize a proven structured curriculum. During the season, youth are engaged in healthy competition, and receive positive reinforcement from all involved in the program. We believe it takes a village to raise a child, so we have committed our efforts to working within our local community to help produce young men and women of integrity and character. In the past, several community organizations and individuals partnered with Connect Sports to provide complimentary eye exams, finance, parenting and fitness classes and other resources to parents.
All volunteers and coaches undergo background checks before serving in the ConnectSportsATL League.
ConnectSportsATL Basketball and Cheerleading League provides a positive sports experience for every child and makes the most of your family’s time and money.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 7, 2022
- Website Programming
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- • Flexible shifts are no more than 5-6 hours REMOTELY on Sundays (2pm – 7pm) and about 2-3 hrs (Typically Thursday, Friday or Saturday – actual times TBA) a week for event preparation.
- • Applicants must live within a 30 - 45-minute drive to Decatur, GA.