7 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: MentorHer Ghana
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
We are looking for a driven fundraiser to raise funds for the organization. The fundraiser's responsibilities include developing fundraising programs, recruiting sponsors and volunteers, and encouraging support through promotional activities. You should also develop and maintain professional relationships.
To be successful as a fundraiser, you should demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, plus strong leadership qualities. Ultimately, a top-notch fundraiser should be able to perform under pressure, possessing exceptional organizational and presentation skills.Fundraiser Responsibilities:
- Researching potential sponsors.
- Writing funding proposals and sending these to potential sponsors.
- Creating marketing and promotional activities.
- Developing fundraising events.
- Maintaining records of sponsors.
- Organizing campaigns that will lead to donations.
- Training volunteers.
About MentorHer Ghana
P.O. Box 28308, Detroit, MI 48228, US
We aim to guide Ghana’s daughters with support, resources, and creative thinking tactics while cultivating personal & professional skills to advance themselves, their community and the African Diaspora.
MentorHer Ghana is a U.S. based 501(c)((3) charitable nonprofit organization that serves to provide Ghana’s daughters with support, resources, and creative thinking tactics while cultivating personal & professional skills to advance themselves, their community and the African Diaspora. Our goal is to prepare young Ghanaian girls to take part in the evolution of their country and to guide them with skills, resources, and creative thinking tactics that will prepare them for the abundance of opportunities that the country has to offer. In all cases, we believe that people that are native to the land should be able to control their own narratives while being an active part of its progress.
Since 2019 we have:
● Matched over 50 girls with personal mentors
● Developed STEM programming "SHE CODE Ghana" by
Emerging Ladies Academy
● Provided installation & fees for free wi-fi in the Kwahu
Community Center serving 3K local residents
● Installed modern A/V and tech equipment to the Kwahu
● Provided all MHG high school girls w/books and supplies for
2021 school year
● Digital Mentorship Program
● Youth Entrepreneurship Program
● Kwahu South Library Project
● Sister Sessions
● SHECODE Ghana
● Nea Onnim Teen Book Club
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 8, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- >5hrs a week