Professional Service Volunteer for Hospice Patients - Central Indiana
Intrepid USA Hospice seeks professional service providers in various fields to occasionally (PRN) offer help to hospice patients. Many of our patients are low-income veterans as we are 4-star-certified in the "We Honor Veterans" program with the VA.
Do you have a heart for providing a portion of your services "for charity" or pro bono, but you don't know how to access these clients? We can provide opportunities for you to make a huge difference in the quality of life for someone at the end of life.
No amount of service hours is too small. Our small but growing agency would add you to our list of referral sources and only contact you with a frequency that meets your needs.
Volunteers must be certified or licensed in their specific field. We are looking to work with:
- Massage therapists
- Music therapists
- Occupational, Physical and Speech therapists
- Pet therapy animals and their humans
- Hair stylists/Barbers and Manicurists who are mobile/able to do house calls
- Professional Organizers, Packers, and Concierge service providers
About Intrepid USA Hospice
6002 W 62nd Street, Apt. B, Indianapolis, IN 46278, US
Intrepid USA Healthcare Services will provide exceptional, personalized, patient-centered home health, hospice and private duty services and become the healthcare company of choice within the communities we serve. We will ensure every patient is treated with the care, compassion, dignity and respect they deserve and have come to expect.
We have been serving hospice patients and their families throughout the greater Indianapolis area since 2014. Our staff provides specialized care and services dedicated to improving the quality of life of those we serve. A large part of this dedication includes our volunteers, who help us meet our goals by visiting with patients, assisting families by staying with patients while they run errands, attend appointments, etc., or by becoming involved with one of our specialty programs (pet therapy, massage therapy, music therapy, barber/beautician visits, birthday greeters, craft helpers, flower delivery, etc). Become a part of our team today!
6002 W 62nd Street, Suite BIndianapolis, IN 46278
November 6, 2021
- Massage Therapy
- Animal Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Very little of your time is needed. We would add you to a list of potential referral sources. You set the frequency/number of hours per time period that you could commit. No amount of time contributed is too small.
- Face-to-face patient engagement requires sitting for TB testing in our office and separate laboratory drug testing, both at our expense. Hep B vaccination is also available free of charge (optional).