Bingo Assistant with Acker-Moore Memorial Post
Basic volunteer duties involved with this assignment:
- Work in the kitchen on the fryer and doing food prep
- Run the concession stand, handle cash transactions and deliver food to customers
- Sell tickets and supplies to customers
- Good with handling money; strong interpersonal & communications skills; culinary, party/event planning and customer service skills.
- Members of Acker-Moore Memorial Post & open to the public/community of Stow, OH
- It gives volunteers time with the community, getting out and interacting with people and working together as a group to benefit a non-profit.
- Able to stand on feet for long/extended periods of time, light lifting, ability to move freely through the event hall.
About VANTAGE Aging RSVP
2279 Romig Rd, Akron, OH 44320, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
VANTAGE Aging promotes positive aging through a variety of programs and services for older adults. Our nonprofit organization serves 38 counties and is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. In Summit and Medina Counties, we facilitate the Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) for those 55 and older who want to make a meaningful impact in the community. We also offer employment training, home care and home health aide assistance, nutrition and home-delivered meal services, alcohol and drug addiction counseling, and mental health and prevention services.
3733 Fishcreek RoadStow, OH 44224
November 5, 2021
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People Skills
- Project Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training