English Teacher 7-12
Responsibilities will include:
- Be able to teach English every day from 7:50 to 2:00
- Create daily lesson plans for K - 6 th grade levels.
- Be available to work in the Internet room offering support with homework for children who live in the Home from 4:30 - 5:30.
- Be flexible, willing and help out wherever possible both in the school and home.
07:30 AM to 02:30 PM
Shift times are the reflective of when school is in session. Additional time may be required for creating lesson plans and tutoring.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About BETHESDA TEACHING MINISTRY
PO BOX 20028, EL CAJON, CA 92021, US
RSM is a Christ-centered home for at risk and special need Mexican children, youth and adults with disabilities that provides a safe and loving environment as well as a Christian school allowing them to develop: Physically - core needs of food, shelter, and medical attention; Emotionally - proper counseling and nurturing; discipline and emotional healing; Socially - provide opportunities for positive social interaction; Spiritually - train, equip and model a Christian walk that wants to reach others for Christ; Educationally - student-orientated, hands-on education with a life-skills focus
Rancho Santa Marta is a non-denominational Evangelical Christian Ministry for needy Mexican children. Our Mission and Vision is to expand the reach of the Gospel in our region of Mexico by meeting the needs for these children-at-risk. We provide this primarily on our 450-acre ranch property near San Vicente, a town 130 miles south of San Diego on the Baja California peninsula. Our two foundational programs are a home for homeless, orphaned or abused children, and a kindergarten, elementary, junior high and high school with a special education mainstreaming program for children with learning disabilities.
KM 96 Carretera TranspeninsularSan Vicente, Baja California Mexico
November 4, 2021
- Teaching / Instruction
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Special Needs
- Background Check
- Must be at least 20
- Our school abides by the Mexican school calendar. We start the year in mid-August and end in the middle of July completing the required 200 school days.
- Raise prayer and financial support. Room and board are $210 a month. Car, health insurance and other personal expenses need to be calculated into your budget.