23 people are interested
Entry Level Grant Writer
ORGANIZATION: COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
Please visit the new page to apply.
23 people are interested
All responsibilities Preferred and optional as we encourage entry level applicants with no experience. Training will be provided
We are looking for a Grant Writer to join our team and lead our efforts in securing funding to help our organization operate throughout the year.
A Grant Writer’s responsibilities include researching grant opportunities, writing compelling grant proposals to acquire funding, and working with our leadership team to ensure we have enough capital each year.
Ultimately, you will work with our leadership team to understand our financial needs and ensure we attain funding.Responsibilities
- Assist with the execution of the development department’s strategy
- Identify grant funding opportunities
- Write, submit and manage grant proposals
- Furnish prospective funders with supporting documents
- Collaborate with Executive Director and Director of Compliance to send benefactors newsletters and to promote on-site tours
- Collaborate with Director of Compliance to compile an annual report
- Proven work experience as a Grant Writer or similar role
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Great with MS Office Word and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Exceptional organizational and writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in creative writing or related field
About COMMUNITY DREAMS FOUNDATION CORP
205 SWALLOW AVE, SEBRING, FL 33870, US
Bringing equality to home ownership, energy and technology, one community at a time! Invest in your community and see Dreams come true!
CDF is a 501c3 certified non-profit organization committed to developing underserved neighborhoods by providing home remodeling, clean energy and technology for families with limited resources. We partnered with remodeling contractors, energy providers, and real estate professionals to complete projects at little or no costs to homeowners. Our programs give communities the opportunity to reduce energy bills, increase property values, bridge the digital divide and compete in an emerging economy.
We believe fair competition can significantly improve the lives of millions, so our outreach program is defined through youth sports and parent engagement. Leaders and professional athletes from all across the remodeling and sports industries are contributing to make an impact.
Leaders and professional athletes from all across the sports industry are contributing to make an impact and develop communities they care for. .
With the efforts of a few courageous individuals, together we can clear the path for many.
Programs and initiatives
* Community Restoration Program
* Utility scale solar projects.
* Building Community Learning Centers
Additional diversity, projects, training and initiatives.
One team one dream!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 22, 2023
- Reporting & Dashboards
- Business Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Grant Writing / Research
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Flexible time commitment