12 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: TGTHR (Formerly Attention Homes)
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
JOB TITLE Marketing Intern
REPORTS TO Director of Communications
LOCATION Boulder, CO
At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered and safe. TGTHR is committed to building a culture of equity, inclusivity, and non-violence for all individuals. For more information, visit TGTHR.org.
The following values guide all of our efforts:
- We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
- We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
- We believe there is strength in diversity.
- We believe in promoting youth voices.
- We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
This is a paid internship at 8-10 hours per week, with supervision by TGTHR’s Director of Communications. The Marketing Intern and the Director of Communications are members of the Development Team, which focuses on community and donor engagement, building relationships, fundraising, and overall organizational marketing/communications/voice. The Marketing Intern will work alongside colleagues on the Development Team and take on a plethora of tasks to support the growth of TGTHR through marketing, communications, and community engagement. In addition, they will support TGTHR’s Director of Communications by taking on smaller marketing projects, as well as assisting with some of TGTHR’s larger marketing initiatives. We are seeking someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about TGTHR’s mission of ending youth homelessness.
- Assist with updating materials with rebrand guidelines.
- Manage social media platforms and grow presence and engagement (FB, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- Facilitate internal storytelling pipeline; gathering stories from colleagues, writing, creating, sharing, repurposing
- Assist with the promotion of TGTHR’s fundraising events, as well as the creation of marketing materials needed for events.
- Design smaller marketing pieces.
- Assist with the overall execution of direct mailings.
- Update website content (WordPress).
- Proofread copy on communications pieces and provide feedback.
- Accept and act upon feedback from team members and supervisor(s).
- Attend any external trainings as needed and seek out external trainings to promote your own, and the agencies’ development.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to multi-task and move between projects throughout the day.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with social media platforms
- Willingness to learn marketing related skills including graphic design, website updating, and copy editing.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
$15.00 per/hour, 8-10 hrs/week
TO APPLY Email resume and cover letter to: hrcontact@TGTHR.org with the subject line "Marketing Intern". TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment. All interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, and people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, visit our website here .
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About TGTHR (Formerly Attention Homes)
1440 Pine Street, Suite B, Boulder, CO 80304, US
We are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts and end to youth homelessness.
Homelessness is not just a lack of shelter. It’s the absence of a home - a place where somebody feels safe, comfortable, secure, and valued. Ending youth homelessness requires all young people to have a place to live, employment, access to education, wellness, and a supportive community. That’s what TGTHR has been delivering for 55 years.
1440 Pine StreetSuite BBoulder, CO 80302
December 28, 2022
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Anticipated 8-10 hours per week.
- Must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 and willing to provide proof of vaccination status.