3 people are interested
Talent Acquisition Manager
3 people are interested
Do you want to have an impact on the world? Do you want to put your skills and abilities to a greater purpose? Do you want to apply diversity sourcing skills to help us build an organization with a tremendous global impact?
If you are excited about being a part of an organization that is focused on changing the world by working towards ending modern slavery and having fun at the same time, this may be the right role for you. We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to help support the growth of slavefreetrade. Reporting to our HR Director, this position will play an integral role in recruiting top talent while helping refine our recruitment strategy and hiring process:
- Take full ownership of our recruiting strategy across all Tech functions
- Be the point of contact for all candidates from sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, and offer stage
- Collaborate with head of departments to understand hiring needs and goals
- Support and help develop the recruitment strategy and employer brand
- Utilize a number of innovative recruitment methods and channels to build a strong pipeline of candidates
- University degree, a higher degree or equivalent
- You have proven past experience in Talent Acquisition in a fast-growing environment - preferably in a tech or start-up environment
- Ability to build strong partnerships with leaders at all levels of
- You are a team player and able to work closely with our HR Director and all our managers to help them find the best talents
- Several years’ experience in IT recruitment preferred
- Excellent communication skills and understanding of working internationally as well as a strong sense of cultural sensitivity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic and ambiguous environment
- The chance to be part of a movement focused on changing the world by working towards ending modern slavery and having fun at the same time
- An amazing team of highly skilled and motivated people
- Professional growth: add experiences and exposure to your CV that strengthen your professional profile in your chosen domain
- Be part of an international network and a community that spans across world regions
- Remote working
- Possibility to do the role Part time or Full time
- Flexible working hours
Interested? Send us your CV and motivation letter!
This is a part time or full time remote volunteer position with flexibility.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
Chemin de la Rochette, Geneva, 1202, CH
A World Made in Freedom; to deliver human rights to workplaces globally.
slavefreetrade, n, /sleɪvfriːtreɪd / a Swiss NGO founded in November 2018 to eliminate modern slavery from workplaces. This is done by proving decent work in real time, all the time. Our goal is that by 2030, one third of the world’s working population will be protected by slavefreetrade.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 1, 2021