Serve as a Community Volunteer Leader - Westfield
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
Community Volunteer Leader
Make a real difference in your community. The Red Cross is looking for individuals with leadership and relationship building skills. An ideal candidate has a deep understanding of their community and can assist the Chapter Executive in building capacity and ensure that the community can respond to any emergency.
What you will do as a Community Volunteer Leader:
- Participate in local community events
- Building and enhance the Red Cross presence in your local community
- Cultivate and steward external relationships to expand the Red Cross mission
- Serve as an advocate, representing Red Cross volunteer needs within your community
- Represent the Red Cross blood donation with social networks and circles of influence
- Track volunteer hours
Questions? Contact Alaina at email@example.com
About American Red Cross - Wisconsin Region
4860 Sheboygan Avenue, Madison, WI 53705, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Westfield, WI 53964
August 29, 2022
- Community Outreach
- Relationship Building
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must submit a volunteer application at www.redcross.org/volunteer