2 people are interested
2 people are interested
We are an international nonprofit that is deeply passionate about uplifting families! We use the tools and concepts from Simon & Schuster’s best-selling parenting book, The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children, by Steven Vannoy! We believe the number one way to build a better world is to build strong families.
We’re looking for a new volunteer/team member that is passionate about serving families and wants to work for something more powerful and meaningful than a paycheck.
Here are the details and what we’re looking for:
Position & Title:
- Accounting Support (Reports to our CFO & Co-Executive Director)
- Part of the core leadership team operating the organization
- Ultra-high character & integrity
- Brilliant, clear communicator
- Reliable & caring
- Passionate & quick learner
- Likes to have fun
- Wants to grow with an amazing team and globally expanding nonprofit
- Accounting systems like QuickBooks
- Monthly bookkeeping & reconciliations
- AP & AR
- Tax submissions (Payroll, sales tax in numerous states, year-end tax forms like a 990)
- Creating & managing effective, streamlined systems
- Extreme attention to detail
- Able to work with train additional person after one year
- Local to the Denver metro area
- Will work from home yet be able to attend regular meetings in person, by telephone, and Zoom.
- Our team of 60+ people is all volunteers apart from one person who is the full-time Co-Executive Director
- Flexible schedule
- We will provide you with a company computer, equipped with up to date accounting systems
- Comprehensive training with our CFO and Operations Manager
About The 10 Greatest Gifts Project
P.O. Box 521, Morrison, CO 80465, US
To build priceless qualities and values, like honesty, responsibility and self-reliance, and therefore health and joy, into every family in the world.
Based on one of Simon & Schuster's all time best selling parenting books, The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children by Steven Vannoy,we are training 1,000 presenters around the world to deliver our high impact two-hour core program. From years of extensive testing, updating and upgrading of this program, we know that most families who attend, experience a deep paradigm shift in how to build priceless qualities and values into their children and families. Therefore, after the program, nearly 100% of the participating families request on-going support to help them master the 10 Greatest Gifts tools and concepts. Through our one-of-a-kind app and website, participants will receive customized and professional help that coaches and encourages them on their journey to mastery. These participants will have three main indicators of their progress.
- Their children and grandchildren will demonstrate healthier qualities, values and behaviors, such as responsibility, honest, self-reliance, and self-esteem.
- As their children’s healthy qualities, values and behaviors increase, family challenges and issues, such as sibling battles, lying and lack of responsibility, substance abuse and other destructive behaviors will diminish.
- Families will move closer to the joy, peace, fun and love they always dreamed about for their family.
P.O. Box 521From Home Opportunity - Colorado ResidentMorrisonMorrison, CO 80465
November 1, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 35
- Orientation or Training
- First-year 3-5 hours a week. After the First year 10+ hours per week.