The Grant writers will research, draft, and submit proposals that help organizations or individuals receive grant funding. Also, he or she will need to have the capability response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Information (RFIs), and other federal, state, or international government requests - creating compliant, compelling responses for assigned proposal sections/ topics and creating associated graphics, charts, tables, appendices, and other information in support of proposal development.Responsibilities
Supporting the preparation of proposals, white papers, and solicitation responses primarily to US and international government clients. Responsible for editing and (where needed) writing of technical and, management, and experience sections of proposal responses. Support overall RFP and opportunity analysis. Harvest and archive reusable material. Maintain ongoing documentation and registration efforts at official procurement sites. Compose visual materials creating orals slides in support of proposals and presentations provided by the administration . Also, assist with internet research on pending and announced opportunities from International, US Federal, State and local governments. Respond to ad-hoc requests for editorial and document layout support.
- Assist with the planning, submission, and management of government grants and other funding proposals as needed to ensure all requirements are met and timely submission and reporting.
- Research potential grant opportunities on a consistent basis.
- Work collaboratively with Board members.
- Create and maintain comprehensive grant files.
- Collaborate with staff to collect, analyze, and report data on the performance of program activities as required by sponsoring agencies.
- Produce or manage the production of required reports.
- Prioritize grants to apply for based on the organization’s criteria.
Work to enhance and improve grants management processes and increase efficiencies.
- Communicate effectively with sponsoring agencies and internal departments.
About Zion Farms & Market Inc. dba Infinite Zion Farms
PO Box 605, Oakland, FL 34760, US
To enrich the lives of youth in our farming and archery programs by instilling leadership and teamwork. We provide personalized guidance and coaching in our comprehensive programs, arming future leaders with the resources needed to thrive.
At Zion Farms & Markets, Inc., we strive to expose our urban youth to experiences that will broaden their outlook on life and shape them into leaders of the future. Our archery program and farming programs focus on building leadership, personal responsibility, self-awareness, and teamwork skills, as well as many other fundamentals that our youth will carry throughout their lives.
626 West South StreetOrlando, FL 32805
October 31, 2021
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Reading / Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training