5 people are interested
Volunteer with the Development Team!
5 people are interested
Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco’s Development team is responsible for all fundraising & communications initiatives, raising up to $5M annually. A Development Volunteer will help support the team’s donor management system migration efforts from Raiser’s Edge to Salesforce by assisting with database cleanup, and other administrative support as needed.
An ideal volunteer will have a passion for BGCSF’s mission, and be comfortable & productive in a fast-paced (and fun!) environment. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to explore the nonprofit sector and be a part of an organization that has been serving youth for 130 years.
- Standardizing the coding for gifts and constituents.
- Cleaning up audience lists and tags for email campaigns in MailChimp.
- Input volunteer, event, and donor data into the database and support data analysis to help the organization understand relevant fundraising and volunteer trends.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN:
- General communication skills
- Understanding of inner workings of a nonprofit organization
- Understanding of donor management systems
- Data entry skills
- Ability to volunteer in a fast-paced, mission-driven organization
SKILLS/ KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Commitment to equity and "youth first"
- Motivated learner, attention to quality, open mind, and critical thinker
- Proficiency in G Suite and spreadsheets
- Experience with a donor management system (especially Raiser’s Edge and/or Salesforce NonProfit Success Package) is a plus
01:00 PM to 04:00 PM
Weekdays are flexible. Hope to have volunteer come onsite at least three days a week.
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco
380 Fulton St, San Francisco, CA 94102, US
To inspire and enable all young people, especially those from disadvantaged circumstances, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Part of the community since 1891, Boys & Girls Clubs of San Francisco (BGCSF) currently serves more than 1,800 youth (ages six-18) per day. We have more than 5,800 active members and serve more than 18,500 youth per year at 14 program sites-including eight Clubhouses located in the neighborhoods with the fewest resources, four school-based sites, one park, and Camp Mendocino - a 2,000-acre residential summer camp that provides a creative and fun outdoor experience for youth. We are open "when kids need us most" - after school, on most school holidays and during the summer. We offer safe places where young people can learn, grow, and succeed.
380 Fulton StSan Francisco, CA 94102
October 29, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- COVID-19 vaccine is required Must be able to lift 15 lbs. Must be able to stand for at least 1 hour Must be able to sit at computer workstation for long time periods