1 person is interested
ORGANIZATION: Pikes Peak Children's Museum
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Purpose of Volunteer Position: To help gain & maintain a well known presence on Instagram and LinkedIn.
Number of hours: 2-5 hours per week depending on the time of year. End of year is our busiest time.
Location: Remote or in person
Reports to: Currently, the Executive Director
Works Closely with: The Executive Director, Content Creator and other Social media volunteers
- Create a consistent followers base on Instagram & LinkedIn
- Decide on a Instagram/LinkedIn marketing plan
- Coordinate with the other Social media volunteers, so you are on the same page
- Coordinate with the Executive Director and/or Content Creator to get content made for the posts needed
- Coordinate and collect all content needed for Instagram & LinkedIn
- Share posts, news, events, etc. on relatable LinkedIn options at least 1x a week
- Help to respond and engage with anyone who comments on Instagram & LinkedIn
- Report analytics at least 1x a month to Executive Director
- Be a part of the Marketing Committee and be able to meet in person or Zoom 1x a month
Volunteer Requirements/Working Conditions:
- All work can be done remotely
- If done remotely, Zoom or Google Meets will take place as needed
- Understand and promote PPCM’s mission
- Be a part of the Marketing Committee - meets 1-2 hours monthly; in person or Zoom
- Be an ambassador for PPCM
- Help to educate the community about PPCM
Recommended Volunteer Qualifications:
- At least 18 years old
- May work remotely outside of Colorado Springs or even Colorado
- Have experience using Instagram in all aspects; personal newsfeed, Instagram pages, paid ads, etc.
- Have experience using LinkedIn in all aspects; personal newsfeed, LinkedIn Business Pages, LinkedIn groups & forums, etc.
- Refer to the website for new blogs that are created and can be used on LinkedIn
About Pikes Peak Children's Museum
2565 Airport Road, Colorado Springs, CO 80910, US
PPCM is a community-built, hands-on educational destination that engages ALL children and their grown-ups by sparking creativity through purposeful play.
Our vision is to be a trusted, growing educational resource, and a community collaborator who offers opportunities to inspire children to reach their unique potential.The express objectives of PPCM are to provide:
- A dynamic hands-on, engaging and fun educational experience focused on the age group 0-10.
- A place for this demographic to encounter boundless opportunities for discovery and imagination, sparking a passion for life-long learning.
- A compelling environment to nurture wonder and creativity, encouraging children’s innate desire to explore the world around them.
- An indispensable resource for children, families, the community at large and elementary-level educators as a mutually beneficial connecting point.
2565 Airport RoadColorado Springs, CO 80910
October 18, 2022
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training