1 person is interested
Market, recruit volunteers to serve the Red Cross mission
1 person is interested
Volunteer Recruitment Lead
* Implements the Volunteer Recruitment strategy and plan for the region in coordination with the Regional Volunteer Services Officer and Volunteer Services Specialists
* Builds a regional recruiting team that can execute the recruitment plan and ensure targeted, proactive recruitment for high priority positions
* Serves as a subject matter expert on volunteer recruitment
* Develops a recruitment network throughout the region using internal and external partners
* Works with departments to recruit current volunteers for new opportunities and leadership positions
* Equips departments with tools they need to make a pitch for volunteering when they are out in the community talking about the Red Cross
* Manages research, planning and execution of recruitment events
For more information, Click to set an appointment
About American Red Cross of Nebraska-Iowa Region
2912 S 80th Ave, Omaha, NE 68124, US
Mission Statement: The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors. Vision Statement The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors and partners, is always there in times of need. We aspire to turn compassion into action so that... ...all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter and hope; ...our communities are ready and prepared for disasters; ...everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products; ...all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and ...in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives.
Since our founding by Clara Barton on May 21, 1881, the American Red Cross has been dedicated to serving people in need. We received our first congressional charter in 1900 and to this day we are tasked by the federal government with providing services to members of the American armed forces and their families as well as providing disaster relief in the United States and around the world.
Today, as throughout our long history, the Red Cross depends on generous contributions of time, blood, and money from the American public to support our lifesaving services and programs.
Multiple locations Des Moines, IA 50312
October 29, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Disaster Response
- Social Media / Blogging