Organization Mission and Vision
The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Washington, DC (YNPNdc) activates young nonprofit professionals and champions their needs to strengthen the Greater Washington nonprofit community. We are a community of forward-thinking and inspired nonprofit professionals who are effecting change.
YNPNdc is an independent 501(c)(3) organization, affiliated with the Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN), which serves more than 50,000 members and includes chapters in more than 40 cities.
The Membership Manager will oversee the development and management of YNPNdc’s membership. This position will be focused on the retention and acquisition of current and new members. The Membership Manager will also work closely with various committee leads and the Board of Directors to provide recommendations on what member needs are.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the membership program
- Create the membership strategic plan for the year
- Implement membership levels and benefits
- Maintain the membership database and membership related web page content
- Increase retention and engagement touchpoints with current members
- Marketing or email campaigns
- Identify and acquire potential members
- Provide analysis of future membership trends
- Be one of the primary points of contact for members
- Serve as the committee lead for the Membership Committee
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Marketing, communication or membership experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- Interested in the non-profit field and YNPNdc’s mission and vision.
- Ability to dedicate time to the position and organization (4-8 hours/month)
About YOUNG NONPROFIT PROFESSIONALS NETWORK OF WASHINGTON DC
1666 K ST NW STE 440, WASHINGTON, DC 20006, US
YNPNdc strengthens the greater Washington nonprofit sector by activating, engaging, and championing emerging nonprofit professionals and connecting them with resources, ideas, and each other.
YNPNdc is an independent, volunteer-led organization, affiliated with the National Young Nonprofit Professionals Network (YNPN), which includes chapters in more than 40 cities. We bring young professionals together through networking, professional development events, providing mentoring opportunities, and convene the sector. We envision a community of inspired professionals equipped to lead a diverse and evolving nonprofit sector in Greater Washington and beyond. YNPNdc members are inspired professionals who are interested in strengthening the greater Washington nonprofit sector through networking, professional development, and advocacy. Learn more about becoming a member!
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 28, 2021
- 4-8 hours per month