Blood saves lives, make a donor's experience memorable! (Allen County, OH)
The need for blood is constant and is irreplaceable! Our community understands this need and is responding to donate blood, especially now during this pandemic. But, now more than ever, our collection staff needs your help!
Make memorable experiences for Red Cross blood donors by providing outstanding service through the check-in process and post-donation with refreshments and snacks. Volunteer a blood drive near you once a month and help fill this critical position!
Are you 16 years or older and ready to respond to this urgent need? We need you now, become a Donor Ambassador today!
- Greet donors, explain the donation process, as necessary.
- Assist with initial intake and handoffs.
- Assist with temperature taking and explain the purpose.
- Set up and clean all work areas alongside staff.
- Ages 16 to 17 will need a parent/guardian consent form to be signed.
- Excellent communication skills and time management skills
- Ability to commit to a schedule, arrive punctually and adapt to a change driven culture
Complete our online application at www.redcross.org/donorambassador
Questions? Contact Volunteer Recruitment Specialist Jaime Medley at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (317) 473-4474
About American Red Cross-Indiana Region
1510 N. Meridian, Indianapolis, IN 46201, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Lima, OH 45805
October 28, 2021
- Office Reception
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must sign up for one blood drive shift per month, shifts are available during weekday and weekends.
- Volunteers must complete an online volunteer application. Contact Jaime Medley, Senior Volunteer Recruitment Specialist at email@example.com for the application link.