Give time, greet donors at blood drives in Barneveld, NY
Individuals needed to volunteer at blood drives to ensure a healthy supply of lifesaving blood.
Virtual Training Provided! Shifts are flexible!
Sign Up Here: https://volunteerconnection.redcross.org/?nd=lead&a=3288&h=234&p=1682019
Provide excellent and enthusiastic customer service to enhance the blood donor experience. Engage with blood donors to promote blood donation and set the stage for a long-term commitment to regular blood donations.
-Take temperatures of donors entering the drive
- Welcome and greet donors, assist with initial intake
- Ensure blood donors have relevant information and that questions are answered appropriately
- Attend to donors at the end of the process by recognizing and providing snacks as needed-Work as part of a team and/or independently
General availability needed during weekday morning and afternoon shifts.
About American Red Cross - Eastern New York Region
33 Everett Road, Albany, NY 12205, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether its one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
Multiple locations Barneveld, NY 13304
December 7, 2021
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Commit to at least one 4-6 shift per month during the morning or early afternoon, weekdays!
- Pleasant, welcoming, positive nature.