Web Design Fellow
Gold House is a nonprofit collective of diverse leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that empower Asians and Pacific Islanders to have more authentic, more successful, and healthier lives to, in turn, advance all of society. Its ventures include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like Gold Open that ensures Asian artistic success and Gold Rush that accelerates entrepreneurial success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements. Gold House is based in Los Angeles, New York City, and San Francisco.
Apply Here: https://goldhouse.org/job/web-design-fellow/
- Conceptualize and produce highly aesthetic website design ideas that elevate and evolve Gold House’s brand, while increasing accessibility of the complex set of initiatives Gold House works on
- Collaborate with the larger creative team to create alignment on messaging and overall solutions while maintaining design consistency
- Work closely with developers to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation that ensures an accurate build of visual and interactive designs
- Contribute to the creation of Gold House’s design system and overall branding guidelines
- A link to your resume and/or Linkedin
- A portfolio or sample of past design work
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Ability to direct and execute on needs with limited guidance
- Ability to simplify complex ideas and express your ideas to both technical and non-technical individuals
- Understanding of the importance of accessibility and how that translates to design
- Brand design, product design, or design system experience are a plus
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere as this is a remote volunteer opportunity
Gold House Fellows are volunteers who represent the most promising up-and-coming Asians in their respective fields. As an investment in our community’s future, Fellows are given intimate access to the Gold House Collective network and its ventures, specifically through:
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
- Access to Gold Key, an ultra-VIP member card lush with discounts and products that enhance your life
About GOLD HOUSE FOUNDATION INC
5120 W GOLDLEAF CIR STE 180, LOS ANGELES, CA 90056, US
Gold House is a nonprofit collective of diverse leaders dedicated to forging stronger bonds that empower Asians to lead more authentic and successful lives in order to advance all of society.
Our ventures include membership systems and benefits to fortify relationships; supporting the authentic societal representation of Asians through media (Gold Open); accelerating economic success and representation of Asian founders (Gold Rush); and championing societal contributions made by Asians to reshape public opinion and codify our cultural legacy (A100 List and the All of Us Movement).
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 26, 2021
- Website Project Management
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Apply Here: https://goldhouse.org/job/web-design-fellow/