25 people are interested
Administrative Assistant (paid)
ORGANIZATION: Educate. Radiate. Elevate.
Please visit the new page to apply.
25 people are interested
Please apply here: https://indeedhi.re/3pFafgF
Educate. Radiate. Elevate. was formed as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit with the purpose of providing high-quality tutoring to underserved students. The Founder, Lindsey Wander, needs an Administrative Assistant to work alongside her AA for her 10-year-old company, WorldWiseTutoring. This is a remote position with flexible hours and you will be hired as an INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (not an employee)
Approx. hourly commitment: 5-10 hours/week (varies throughout the year)
- Interact with school staff, parents, students, and tutors to ensure students are meeting their academic goals
- Coordinate onboarding of new students and facilitate the logistics of tutoring sessions
- Ensure tutors are properly recording session information and maintaining detailed logs of student progress; contact the tutors and follow up
- Review payroll entries
- Perform outreach to students, parents, and tutors to get feedback data
- Proficiency in all G-Suite Applications (Google Documents, Sheets, Drive, E-mail, Calendar, etc.)
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Professionalism and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication '
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Ability to manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Commit to at least 5 hours per week for at least 1 year
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Have a functional phone that can make calls within the United States
- Relevant: at least 1 year
- High school or equivalent
organization's social media accounts:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EducateRadiateElevate
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/educateradiateelevate/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/educate-radiate-elevate/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/EducRadiElevATE
16 More opportunities with Educate. Radiate. Elevate.2 Reviews
About Educate. Radiate. Elevate.
651 S Wells St, 504, CHICAGO, IL 60607, US
Educate. Radiate. Elevate.’s mission is to minimize the disproportionate learning losses for low-income students of color to provide economic, social, and emotional stability for the youth served, their families, and their community.
Educate. Radiate. Elevate.’s purpose is to strengthen the educational achievement of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (BIPOC) students who are facing economic hardship by providing them with high-quality instruction from experienced tutors who will assist them with academics and test prep as well as essential learning and life skills.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
June 15, 2022
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- minimum of 5-10 hours per week for minimum of 1 year
- Please apply here: https://indeedhi.re/3pFafgF