Montgomery County Family Center Gift Distribution
The holidays are filled with traditions, which often involve the joy of a gift. But for some families the holiday season can be a challenging time. By lending a hand at a Catholic Charities Gift Distribution, you can keep your neighbors from going without during the season of giving.
Volunteers will assist on distributing gifts to the community.
Gift Distribution Dates:
- December 14:
- December 15:
- December 16:
Catholic Charities Center at 12247 Georgia Ave, Silver Spring, MD, 20902
- Volunteers must be able to lift and carry over 15lbs
- All volunteers must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination by showing either their vaccination card or a photo of their vaccination card.
You must sign up at this link: http://bttr.im/vkglx
- Tue Dec 14, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Tue Dec 14, 2021 - 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Wed Dec 15, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Wed Dec 15, 2021 - 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Thu Dec 16, 2021 - 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Thu Dec 16, 2021 - 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
924 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20001, US
Catholic Charities is the social ministry outreach of the Archdiocese of Washington. Motivated by the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, and guided by Catholic social and moral teaching, Catholic Charities strengthens the lives of all in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. To this end we affirm and support the dignity of all human life, strengthen families and serve the poor and most vulnerable.
For more than 80 years, families, children and adults in need of help and hope have been able to turn to Catholic Charities to find comprehensive, caring and competent support. Last year our 63 programs working in 48 locations across the District of Columbia and the surrounding Maryland counties served more than 126,000 men, women and children of all economic, religious and social backgrounds.
12247 Georgia AvenueSilver Spring, MD 20902
October 26, 2021