2 people are interested
Contact Center Donor Caller - Volunteer Bellevue or Tukwila Office
2 people are interested
This position will be pivotal to the work of our Contact Center at Bloodworks that oversee the scheduling and call reminders for donors in WA and OR states. Identify and handle donors questions completely and accurately by utilizing customer service skills to optimize the opportunity of each donor contact. Use technology tools as directed and within established guidelines. Required to maintain confidentiality of Bloodworks Northwest's customers and data.
- Complete 50/100 calls weekly to donors who scheduled Whole Blood Donations to remind them of their appointments
- Give information regarding pop-up drives and donor center (addresses, hours of operations)
- Possibly reschedule donors for a different day and time
- Ability to be a critical thinker, problem solver and good listener with empathy to seek positive solutions
- Work as a knowledgeable resource to donors, striving to build donors’ loyalty and confidence
- Verifies and update necessary information at the point of scheduling.
- Utilize all technology tools (DRM, Calling system and headset etc.) as directed and within established guidelines
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion based on instructions given
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Be a good listener
- Able to maintain conversation with strangers.
- Comfortable asking sensitive information.
- Use of phone and computer.
10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Bloodworks Northwest
921 Terry Avenue, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Saving lives through research, innovation, education and excellence in blood, medical and laboratory services in partnership with our community.
Bloodworks Northwest: Because blood works miracles every day. As a unique, hybrid provider of health care services for the community, we collect, test and distribute essential, lifesaving blood to nearly 90 hospitals in the Pacific Northwest. We’re transfusion experts who consult with physicians. We’re also medical professionals who deliver clinical care to patients with blood disorders and disease. We’re scientists at specialized laboratories who support patients and surgeons at organ transplant and cancer treatment centers. And we’re a respected Research Institute studying everything related to blood. Here are some of the ways we’re saving lives every day:
Your Community Resource For Lifesaving Blood-With the help of a 250,000 registered donors in the region, Bloodworks NW collects about 900 units of blood each day. All blood receives immediate, comprehensive testing so that it can be available to 90 regional hospitals - usually in less than 24 hours after donation. We operate 11 donor centers and our mobile units travel to hundreds of blood drives every month at work sites, schools, churches, and other community locations throughout Western Washington.
Volunteerism-Bloodworks NW benefits from the dedicated work of more than 2,000 active volunteers. Our volunteers make a real difference and a vital contribution to help save lives, gain work experience, build skills, earn community service hours and feel justifiably proud about giving back to those in need.
1807 132nd Ave NE #2249Bellevue, WA 98005
October 25, 2021
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 3 months commitment. Shifts are only on Saturday either Tukwila or Bellevue office. Willing to travel to Renton for training.
- • Ability to sit down for a long period of time