Marketing Committee Member
- Reports to and supports the VP of Marketing in day-to-day operations
- Develop and manage the execution of all marketing strategies
- Manage the development, creation, and implementation of all digital initiatives and platforms including the website and social media
- Primary graphic designer for the organization - (If no graphic designer)
- Work with the Graphic Designer / Social Media team to develop marketing collateral in support of unified branding
- Maintain and update the website and social media accounts as needed
- Attend all Executive Team meetings
- One-year, re-electable with no limit
Requirements: An executive presence, desire and ability to coach team members, and prior leadership experience. Project management and marketing experience preferred.
Succession Planning Requirement: The Marketing Director must identify a suitable potential successor to their role by the middle of their term, to be formally vetted by the President and Board of Trustees.
Apply via Google Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScPWmLzxvFoywkF2CNSAb1LIv9VL54yc6KnXrHjr0tedKVkPA/viewform
About NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF ASIAN AMERICAN PROFESSIONALS WASHINGTON
PO BOX 44794, WASHINGTON, DC 20026, US
The National Association of Asian American Professionals, Washington, DC Chapter (NAAAP-DC) is a non-profit, all-volunteer organization whose mission is to promote and support the professional advancement and personal development of its members.
Belong to a community dedicated to your professional advancement and personal development. We provide workshops, social networking events, and host conferences related to traditional and modern culture, diversity in a workplace, and personal growth. We welcome all ethnic and professional backgrounds.
Multiple locations Washington, DC 20001
October 24, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Social Media / Blogging
- Content Management Systems
- Community Outreach
- 1 year term starting Jan 2022
- Position is open to all ethnicities and professional backgrounds. Must reside near the DC Metro area.