DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
Graphic Design Types(Software Bonuses Included)
ORGANIZATION: HYPE TO EMPOWER INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
9 people are interested
In your role as a designer, your tasks will consist of creating visually engaging, innovative, designs. Your ability to bring your vision and concepts to life will not only be welcomed but celebrated.
One of the key aspects of your role is a thorough understanding of the right balance between business, design, and our customers and serving our brand’s purpose, the organization's missions, and customer needs.
H.Y.P.E. is looking for different type designers:
- Branding/Visual Identity
- Advertising & Marketing Design
- Product Design
Information Related to The Job Description:
- The position is unpaid. (Volunteer)
- Training will be provided.
- Deadline-driven team player with multitasking abilities.
- If seeking credit or practicum hours, additional documents will be required.
- Positions allow flexible work schedules.
- All volunteer hours will be conducted remotely.
- Can be time-sensitive depending on funding deliverables.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing ideas and strategies that show insight and innovation
- Researching clients and their commercial environment, objectives, and the subjects at hand
- Contributing to pitches, new business, and farming efforts
- Design or redesign an identity for a product, service, or organization
Other wanted skills (Local)
- Photography (Local) Atlanta, GA
- Videography (Local) Atlanta, GA
Time, Tools, Location
- We do not have set hours per week.
- We work off weekly check-ins. We expect you as a volunteer to manage your hours to meet check-ins.
- All Volunteering positions will be held virtual (Zoom)
- This is a remote volunteer opportunity.
- Meaning you can be located anywhere in the United States provided you have a computer and a reliable internet connection.
- This opportunity is flexible. However, we will work on the deadlines needed to ensure a successful project submission and dates.
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- Be willing to experiment, comfortable trying new things, and not afraid to fail and interested in HIV/AIDS and LGBTQ matters.
- Time management, Interpersonal skills, Strong people skills., Organizational skills, Ability to meet deadlines, Ability to work independently.
More opportunities with HYPE TO EMPOWER INC1 Review
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About HYPE TO EMPOWER INC
1530 DEKALB AVE NE STE A, ATLANTA, GA 30307, US
H.Y.P.E. 's mission is to empower leadership in youth, young adults, and families to transform their communities through education, health literacy, counseling, supportive services, and trainings.
H.Y.P.E. is an HIV services and youth development advocacy organization charged with building and growing programs that empower youth ages 13-29 and affected family members to succeed individually and to become leaders. H.Y.P.E. 's mission is to empower leadership in youth, young adults, and families to transform their communities through education, health literacy, counseling, supportive services, and trainings.
Our models have helped others succeed by showing our participants how to become leaders who mentor others to transform lives, communities, and systems.
H.Y.P.E. goals are 1.) Develop programs that empower our participants to succeed. 2.) Provide the tools to cultivate individuals, who enter our program, to effectively manage their personal health, finances, and social responsibilities 3.) Provide our skills and expertise to persons, groups, organizations, and businesses who wish to utilize our model(s) in targeted areas where HIV and AIDS are at their highest. Thus, leading us to amplify their voices to become leaders and advocates in their community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 20, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We do not have set hours per week. We work off weekly check-ins. We expect you as a volunteer to manage your hours to meet check-ins. All Volunteering positions will be held virtual (Zoom) This is a remote volunteer opport
- Bonus Individuals working with our organization will be able to use our Adobe Suite and Canva Pro for personal use, as long as, volunteer tasks continuously are being met. Apply and ask more questions about this opportunity.