- Must have strong interest and knowledgeable about the Technology Industry
- Work closely with the webinar team to develop webinar content
- Ensure the successful promotion and execution of all webinars
- Develop benchmark criteria to measure webinar effectiveness and implement improvements as necessary.
- Ability to integrate webinars into broader engagement campaigns.
- Develop and manage a calendar of webinars
- Excellent communication, organizational, and writing skills.
- Coordinate scheduling and deliverables with webinar presenters
- Manage participants
- Must have prior experience, knowledge and deep understanding of zoom webinar technology.
- Must be familiar with video editing technology
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes.
- Update webinar guidelines and protocols for conducting webinars
- Strong project management skills with the ability to solve problems professionally and in a timely manner.
- Be self-directed and results-/goal-oriented.
About Harvard University Harvard in Tech Seattle
521 Stadium Pl S, Seattle, WA 98104, US
Is Harvard University’s official alumni organization for technology. Our mission is to empower alumni founders, engineers, executives & technologists with the relationships and resources of the Harvard network. Through our community, programming, and services, we aim to create the home for Harvard innovators in the technology ecosystem.
Harvard in Tech is the official Harvard University-wide Alumni Group for Technology.
- Foster innovation & intellectual discussion
- Promote entrepreneurial activity throughout the Harvard Community
- Give our members resources and networks to build their ventures
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 30, 2021
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- Professional Development
- 5 to 10hrs/week