Looking for someone with handyman skills to help seniors
This position allows FSL to meet a growing need of older adults who can no longer do simple home repairs and maintenance by themselves safely and need access to a trusted source. The work involves minor home maintenance services. Services include, but are not limited to: changing lightbulbs, air filter replacement, hanging items, installing a ceiling fan, adjusting door hinges & locks, and small carpentry repairs.
- Must be willing to travel across Maricopa County to work in client’s home
- General knowledge in carpentry and home maintenance
- Must have basic hand tools to complete the assigned work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
09:00 AM to 03:00 PM
Work is done Monday through Friday only
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
1201 E. Thomas Rd., Phoenix, AZ 85014, US
FSL, also known as Foundation for Senior Living, has been caring for Arizonans since 1974. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. Our vision is a caring community that promotes the health and well-being of all.
FSL (Foundation for Senior Living)
For more than 40 years, the Foundation for Senior Living has been caring for Arizonans. Our mission is to provide home and community-based services and develop energy-efficient, affordable housing to promote health, independence and dignity for all. We do this by providing:
- Safe Home: We develop both single- and multi-family homes, and we manage multi-family affordable housing complexes and residential behavioral Health Therapeutic Home Programs.
- Nutritious Meals: We provide 375,000 pounds of food to families in need from our two food pantries in the rural Arizona towns of Wickenberg and Williams. Additionally, we serve nearly 800 congregate and home-delivered meals to Arizonans each day.
- Health & Wellness: We provide home and community-based services to enhance independence for Arizonans of all ages, including adult day health, Medicare-certified home health and non-medical home care services.
- Education: We educate clients, family and professional caregivers and members of the community in an effort to empower them to maintain and enhance independence for themselves, their loved ones and their clients.
Contact us today to see how you can help us make life better for people in your community!
3051 South 45th StreetPhoenix, AZ 85040
October 21, 2021
- Home Repair
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- We ask for a minimum of 6 months, preferably longer.
- A Finger Print Clearance Card and other background checks are required. Costs will be covered by FSL.