Volunteer Website Graphic Designer
Job Description: The Website Graphic Designer assistant is a volunteer position. He/she will help to develop new and modern innovative images for our website. This role will assist in designing graphics to visually communicate the organization’s messaging. We want our website to clearly convey the organizations mission, encourage community engagement and advocacy interaction. This role directly contributes to the visual communication of vision and mission of Welcome Home Outreach Ministries (W.H.O.M.)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with our team to develop fresh visual imagery for our new website.
- Design and produce original creative high-res digital images.
- Use royalty-free images and photography.
- Maintain standards for fonts and colors within the context of the organization brand.
- Circulate creative proofs for approval and maintain an archive of artwork produced.
- Communicate any challenges with timing and deliverables to the team.
- Other design duties, as assigned.
Relevant Skills, Competencies and Experience: * Experience and/or knowledge in website graphic design and/or related fields.
- Video producing & editing, and photography skills not required but would be a plus.
- Excellent communication, organization and project management skills.
- Works well independently & proactively as part of a team, and ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Proficient in Web Design, Graphic Design, Digital Media Design, Fine Art Design, etc.
About WELCOME HOME OUTREACH MINISTRIES INC
3601 SAINT MARYS VIEW RD, ACCOKEEK, MD 20607, US
Welcome Home Outreach Ministries is a non-profit, faith-based organization whose mission is to assist returning citizens and recovering addicts re-integrating into the community as healthy, productive and contributing members to society
It is the Ministry's goal to provide comprehensive structure and programming that includes, but isn’t limited to, housing, education, basic life skills, employment, family reconciliation, counseling, mentorship, biblical and holistic health support. We want to position our clients to sustained success. Our ambition is to create a community that encourages people to see beyond their past mistakes and realize the greatness within. W.H.O.M. will aid each person in changing the narrative of their lives for the better.
Multiple locations Accokeek, MD 20607
October 20, 2021
- Online Flash/Video Production
- Website Programming
- Web Design
- Web Design / UX
- Graphic Design
- Social Media / Blogging