Mental Health Workers Needed to Serve our Armed Forces!
Interested in facilitating virtual, interactive, engaging, psychoeducational, small-group workshops for military service members, veterans, their family and caregivers?
Invest in our military beside the Red Cross through facilitation by providing a safe educational space for participants to discuss challenges and concerns and learn the tools to build upon their natural resilience.
What is needed?
* Master’s level or higher mental health professional with independent, clinical, and unencumbered license.
* Interest in facilitating 2 or more workshops
What is required?
* Facilitate a minimum of two times a year
* Able to facilitate virtually and/or in person
* Actively participate in short virtual training course
* Provide copy of current license with visible expiration date
Red Cross provides:
* All training and materials
* CEs for completion of facilitator training
* Tech hosts for virtual and in person workshops
Reply today and learn more!
About American Red Cross - North Texas Region
2550 Kendall Drive, Dallas, TX 75235, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member or providing blood to hospitals, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
6000 Western Ave.Fort WorthFort Worth, TX 76107
October 20, 2021
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Commit to facilitating two workshops per year.