Fundraising Committee Member
The UPH Foundation is an ever-evolving nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational and charitable benefits that bring people together and give them the tools to help change the world of tomorrow. We serve the communities in which we reside, without limitations or boundaries, and can find more information about us at: uphfoundation.org
Have you participated in, planned, or even just attended a community event or fundraiser? Do you like being part of a team that can make a difference in your own community? Then you could be a good fit. The UPH Foundation is searching for individuals that want to help make a better tomorrow by volunteering their time to carry out the missions of the Foundation. Our Fundraising Committee is being established to bring caring individuals together who want to provide valuable input, assistance, and overall support in creating and implementing strategic fundraising events and goals.
The key responsibilities of the Committee will be to:
- Provide overall support and suggestions in creating and preparing strategic fundraising events and goals at Committee meetings.
- Offer ideas and assistance in the promotion of fundraising events and marketing strategies.
- Attend and participate in sponsored fundraising and marketing activities.
- Have the motivation to learn, work, and have fun as part of an overall team providing charitable benefits to the community.
If you have the time, energy, and passion to be part of something special, then we want to talk to you.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About THE UNION PRINTERS HOME FOUNDATION (UPHF)
322 N Shore Dr, Suite 200, PITTSBURGH, PA 15212, US
The Foundation is an ever-evolving nonprofit organization dedicated to providing educational and charitable benefits that bring people together and give them the tools to help change the world of tomorrow.We are dedicated to helping individuals achieve their academic goals, and strive to inspire lifelong learning, which promotes and fosters both individual and collective development.
The Foundation serves the communities in which we reside, without limitations and without boundaries. We want to help ensure that today’s youth have the tools to learn and grow in all our communities, because tomorrow’s leaders begin today. Opening minds and changing lives, one day at a time, one person at a time; that's the goal of the UPHF.
322 North Shore DrivePittsburgh, PA 15212
October 20, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Approximately 4-8 hours per month