Board Member - Volunteer Coordinator
The Bennett Project is a local pediatric cancer charity in the St. Louis area. We are seeking to add a member to our Board of Directors who will have a focus on volunteer recruitment, retention and recognition.
Interested in learning more about TBP? Visit our website at www.thebennettproject.org or our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/thebennettproject
About The Bennett Project
325 Reighley Place, Florissant, MO 63031, US
Our mission is to provide support for children with pediatric cancer and their families during and following treatment.
The Bennett Project supports families throughout the St. Louis region with a variety of programming, including:
- direct financial support to families in treatment
- annual toy and gift card drive for kids undergoing treatment
- quarterly family social events
- birthday club for patients and their siblings
Our programs are in Cardinal Glennon, Mercy Cardinal Kids Cancer Center and St. Louis Children's.
358 Reighley PlaceFlorissantFlorissant, MO 63031
October 20, 2021
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach