1 person is interested
1 person is interested
We are looking for someone who is passionate about alleviating poverty and has a heart to use social media to raise awareness concerning poverty.
- Understand the mission and vision of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Effectively and efficiently provide administrative support to our executive leadership team
- Help with developing policies and procedures for the organization.
- Collaborate and coordinate events (webinars, trainings, workshops) which raise awareness of the intergenerational transmission of poverty.
- Assist with email communications.
- Displays the ability to communicate with others effectively, listen closely and convey points clearly.
- Shows proficiency with computer programs which may include Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and others.
- Good team player
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
1043 W 97th St. Apt 1, Chicago, IL 60643, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2021
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month.