Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone who is passionate about alleviating poverty and has a heart to use social media to raise awareness concerning poverty.
With this passion and skill, the Social Media Manager will be responsible to do the follow:
- Understand the mission and vision of Refined and Refreshed Inc.
- Develop, implement, and manage our social media strategy to align with the mission and vision of the organization.
- Manage and oversee social media content.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Work with executive directors to ensure content is informative an appealing.
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Present to senior management and provide suggestions for user engagement.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Good understanding of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Great leadership skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
About Refined and Refreshed Inc.
1043 W 97th St. Apt 1, Chicago, IL 60643, US
The Mission Raise awareness about intergenerational transmission of poverty, provide access to resources and cultivate partnerships with local communities to hold trainings for personal and local development. Access and identify ways in which we can sponsor and directly invest in lives of those affected by intergenerational transmission of poverty.
Our organization is just starting, but our goals are:
We create content using various form so media to bring awareness to this issue of intergenerational transmission of poverty.
We research and provide resources that will help those in poverty break that cycle and help those not affected by poverty how they can serve.
We will host training and webinars geared for those living in poverty to highlight avenues and networks that will be beneficial in building healthy flourishing legacies. Partnerships
We will partner with local communities, church and organizations to see how we can mutually work together in building healthy flourishing legacies for individuals, families and communities Investing
We will look to provide sponsorships and scholarship for individuals and families who seek to build a healthy and flourishing legacy for generations to come.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 20, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Social Media / Blogging
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 10-15 hours per month