Be social, be mighty. Connect us with a greater community. - Virtual Opportunity.
Want to work with a great new non-profit focused on honoring the military dog teams who've sacrificed throughout the years? Military Working Dog Heritage Museum, Inc. seeks volunteers for our social media team. The ideal candidate will leverage their social media marketing experience to give our social media presence a bolder, stronger vision. As part of a team, they will need to work well with others. Must be US-based and able to perform the following duties as assigned:
- Create innovative and attention-grabbing original visual and written content.
- Implement and manage social media advertising campaigns.
- Measure the success, report, and adjust campaigns as necessary.
About Military Working Dog Heritage Museum and Handler Center
3510 Goldfinch Lane, Hartford, TN 37753, US
"To preserve and share America's military working dog heritage."
Our organizations goals are to discover, curate, preserve, and exhibit world-class displays of America's military working dog history and ensure that the legacy and heritage of America's dog teams inspires future generations. We also plan to open a handler center where the focus will be on help, healing, and K-9 community.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 19, 2021
- Content Management Systems
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 25
- 10-20 hours per month; this is generally flexible and you can work when you want.
- Ability to work on Facebook, Instagram at minimum. Other social media platform familiarity a plus. Creativity, responsibility, and follow-through will be required for this position.