Title: Interim Volunteer Director
Reports to: Board Chair
Roles and Responsibilities:
- * Community Relations o Speaking to churches and community organizations to promote the ministry and vision of Hope for Life.
- o Coordinate with other like-minded community organizations to work together for the betterment of the community and promotion of Hope for Life goals.
- o Attend monthly board meetings.
- * Client Coordination and Counseling o Be the front line of contact with clients who are in need of assistance.
- o Refer those clients to the proper counselor for their area or counsel them depending on how immediate the need is.
- * Volunteer Counselor Training and Organization o Recruit and train volunteer counselors
- o Regular contact with counselors to assess ministry effectiveness.
- o Monitor and restock supplies.
- * Fundraising o Build relationships with community businesses that may be open to supporting the ministry of Hope for Life.
- o Send out Thank You notes to all donors.
About WATEREE PREGNANCY NETWORK
PO BOX 548, CAMDEN, SC 29021, US
Empowering individuals and families by providing help and support to meet the physical, social, and spiritual needs of women and families facing pregnancies
Hope for Life is a pro-life, biblical based organization whose goal is to meet as many needs of individuals or families facing pregnancy.
14 East Dekalb StreetCamden, SC 29020
October 19, 2021
- Office Management
- Business Development
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Public Speaking