ORGANIZATION: Alzheimer's Association
Please visit the new page to apply.
Our vision is a world without Alzheimer’s and all other dementia. Join us in this fight by becoming an advocate.Sign up at alzimpact.org/volunteer. No experience necessary.
With help from advocates like you, we've passed critical legislation and increased federal research funding five-fold since 2011. But our work isn’t done and we need dedicated advocates like you to build on this success. We’ll train you to on how to engage your elected officials doing a variety of the following, some taking just a few hours a month:
- Lend your voice and story in meetings with legislators to build support for dementia-related legislation
- Help plan events with legislators to keep their offices informed on dementia-related issues.
- Spark online media conversations to build public support for dementia-related legislation.
- Join us on local news features to help drive public awareness of dementia.
Sign up at alzimpact.org/volunteer.
About Alzheimer's Association
225 N. Michigan Ave, 60601, IL 60601, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
The Alzheimer's Association(r) is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer's care, support and research. Visit us at alz.org
301 South Pioneer DriveSuite 105Abilene, TX 79605
January 4, 2023
- 2-4 hours a month
- Please sign up at alzimpact.org/volunteer