Logistics and Set Up volunteer
The Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation (CCF) is seeking volunteers to help with set up and take down for its Annual Conference 2020 in Salt Lake City at the Salt Palace. Volunteers would need to be able to lift 25 lbs and be physically able to haul flatbed carts to and from loading/unloading docks. Volunteers must be COVID-19 vaccinated and training with CCF would also be required. Various setup preparations, including preparing conference bags for over 500 attendees, and take-down tasks may also be included as volunteer needs. Hours will vary, but our greatest needs are on Monday, Feb. 21st, Fri., Feb. 25th, and Sat., Feb. 26th. Please come help us serve this patient community to make a wonderful experience for those attending.
- Mon Feb 21, 2022 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM - Spots available: 3
- Mon Feb 21, 2022 - 01:00 PM to 04:00 PM - Spots available: 3
- Fri Feb 25, 2022 - 09:00 AM to 12:00 PM - Spots available: 3
- Fri Feb 25, 2022 - 12:00 PM to 04:00 PM - Spots available: 3
About Cholangiocarcinoma Foundation
5526 West 13400 South, #510, Herriman, UT 84096, US
To find a cure and improve the quality of life for those affected by cholangiocarcinoma (bile duct cancer).
To serve as a resource for patients diagnosed with cholangiocarcinoma. As our reach continues to expand, we examine ways to improve early detection and diagnosis, and advance therapies for prolonging life through Collaboration, Understanding, Research, and Education - C.U.R.E.
100 S W TempleSalt Lake City, UT 84101
October 18, 2021
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Four hour shifts preferred, but not mandatory.
- Proof of vaccination. CCF volunteer training and background check required.